Friday, June 19, 2009

A Healthy Alternative For Dry Skin


Recently, I was driving down a busy street in North Carolina when I heard Sheree Fletcher being interviewed on the radio. Most of you may not be familiar with the person or the name Sheree Fletcher. Sheree Fletcher is the ex-wife of Will Smith.Yes, the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air Will Smith. She has just launched a new product that she cooked up in the kitchen. This revolutionary product that seems to be getting rave reviews from some popular names. This is what some are saying:

"I love the richness and thickness of Whoop Ash," says actress Tisha Campbell-Martin."We live in a windy climate and I gots’ta whoop some ash on my son’s knees, ankles, and elbows every morning."

“We love it," adds fellow actress Holly Robinson-Peete. "Smells so good and works.I swear I have the ashiest kids ever.Great product.”

You maybe saying what is Whoop Ash.Whoop Ash is a natural body care product specifically designed to get rid of that ash, that ashy skin.

Whoop Ash, created by Fletcher for Sheree Elizabeth, LLC, contains white honey, 31% organic Shea butter, grape seed oil, organic mango butter, and organic coconut oil, according to a press release. Whoop Ash contains white honey, 31% organic Shea butter, grape seed oil, organic mango butter, and organic coconut oil, according to a press release.

This product gets 4 stars. Any product that can get rid of ashy skin is definitely a hit with me. It also keep the skin moist. Thanks Sheree this is a much needed product.

http://www.whoopash.com/

1 comment:

Hua said...

I'm all for natural products. These days they put so many chemicals in products that end up worsening skin conditions in the long run. Glad to hear there are natural products out there getting attention.

I am the Director of Blogger Relations at Wellsphere and I believe that you would be a valued resource in our HealthBlogger Network, which currently has over 2,600 of the best health writers on the web.

After reviewing your blog, I see that you meet our standards joining, so I'd like to invite you to participate as a Top Health Blogger. As a Top Health Blogger, you would republish your writing on the Wellsphere platform (now with over 6 million visits a month), and yet you retain ownership and all rights to the control of your content.

If this opportunity interests you, please visit http://www.wellsphere.com/health-blogger or email me at hua [at] wellsphere [dot] com.

Have a wonderful day,

Best,
Hua
Director of Blogger Networks
twitter.com/wellsphere